I applaud their:
- super duper friendly staff
- delicious chicken fried steak! The steak was so tender I could cut it with my fork. And the slathering of their delicious gravy made it even better.
- scramBOWl. First of all, let's take a moment to appreciate the word play. It was a scrumptious heaping bowl of eggs, potatoes, sausage, veggies, and gravy.
- big portions. Like huuuge. MY family of four ordered three dishes and still had leftovers.
- moist cornbread. Sooo good, I could not get enough of it
- The wild Alaskan salmon's texture was weird and it wasn't cooked evenly. There were some parts that were undercooked.
- Their mini apple pie looked cute but was lacking in flavor. It was all mush-there were barely any apples to be found. Also, they heated it up for us but the center was still cold :(