First for the ingredients for the chipotle spread:
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of minced chives
- 2 tablespoons of minced, soaked, and drained chipotle chile
Put the cream cheese in a bowl and mix. Then add the rest of the ingredients.
Now for the tortilla rolls, you'll need:
- As many 10-inch flour tortillas as you want
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- Roasted red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 mango, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- Many avocados, cut into pieces
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. To roast the peppers, first cut into 1/4 inch strips and cover with olive oil. After that, bake for 10 minutes or until the skin gets wrinkly. Spread a tortilla with the chipotle spread. Sprinkle some cilantro. Lay out the mango, avocado, and pepper into separate rows. Roll up and cut into little pinwheels.
As for the strawberry fool, there were only two ingredients:
- Pureed strawberries
- Whipped cream
Whip whipped cream until thick. Add in pureed strawberries. ENJOY!!!!